It's an exciting day for Cramer!
Jim Cramer and his CNBC 'Mad Money' team celebrated 15 years of the show by ringing the opening bell at the New York Stock Exchange on Friday.
As the crowd cheered, Jim Cramer looked delighted to have been given the honor to ring the bell alongside the 'Mad Money' team.
TheStreet was on the trading floor to capture all the excitement.
Watch the video above to check it out for yourself!
Catch up on the Latest Videos on TheStreet!
- Here’s What Happened in Markets Thursday, as the Dow Fell Almost 1,000 Points
- Was the Fed's Emergency Rate Cut Irresponsible?
- Stocks to Consider if There Is a Coronavirus Pandemic
- A Legendary Investor Reveals How to Play the Markets Now
- Costco’s Solid Earnings: What to Watch Going Forward
- Women’s History Month: Wall Street Women In History: Meet the First Female Stockbroker
- TurboTax Webinar: Why You Should File Your Taxes Early
- TheStreet Explains: What Is the Fed Funds Rate?
- Retirement Daily: Don’t Retire With Debt: It’s Bad for Your Well-Being