How important is a good CEO for a successful company?
Jim Cramer answered this very question on Mad Money Wednesday night.
"In his No-Huddle Offense segment, Cramer said sooner or later, the market rewards great companies and the great CEOs that build them. That's how Cramer felt after hearing Tuesday's Netflix earnings. Netflix has been counted out more times than Cramer could count, yet CEO Reed Hastings proved the critics wrong," wrote TheStreet's Scott Rutt in his MAd Money recap.
"The only CEO to prove the critics wrong more than Netflix is Elon Musk at Tesla ( (TSLA) ), Cramer added. But let's not forget the massive short sellers in the early days of Amazon (AMZN) - Get Report and Apple (AAPL) - Get Report as well. But like Hastings and Musk, Jeff Bezos, along with Steve Jobs and Tim Cook also proved the naysayers wrong and made a ton of money for their shareholders and believers in the process.
Watch: Inauguration Day 2021
- President Joe Biden’s Inaugural Address: Watch
- Watch: Joe Biden Becomes 46th President of the United States
- Watch: Vice President Kamala Harris Takes Oath of Office
- Inauguration Day: What Jim Cramer Is Watching
- Watch: President Trump Delivers Farewell Address on Eve of Biden’s Inauguration
- Jim Cramer: What Biden Executive Orders Could Mean for EV