Cannabis stocks are burning up.
While cannabis stocks, in general, are getting a boost, let's take a look at a couple that have caught the attention of Jim Cramer.
Canopy posted fiscal third-quarter revenue that beat analysts’ forecasts. The report came amid a recovery in demand for pot and pot-infused drink and vape products, even as the company generated a wider per-share loss.
And Tilray (TLRY) - Get Tilray Brands Inc. Report and Aphria (APHA) - Get Aphria Inc Report announced a merger a few months ago that will create the world’s biggest marijuana production and distribution company.
But Cramer is watching GrowGeneration (GRWG) - Get GrowGeneration Corp. Report, Canopy Growth (CGC) - Get Canopy Growth Corporation Report and Constellation Brands (STZ) - Get Constellation Brands Inc. Report.
Watch the video above for more.
TheStreet Live Recap: Everything Jim Cramer Is Watching Wednesday
Curious about what Jim Cramer and his team at Action Alerts PLUS are watching in the markets? Watch Cramer's exclusive members-only Daily Rundown show on Action Alerts PLUS following TheStreet Live.
Latest Videos From TheStreet and Jim Cramer:
- Coronavirus: The Latest Numbers on the COVID-19 Pandemic
- What the New Reality of Shopping Means for Superstores & Consumers
- How Do You Short a Stock?
- What Is Happening to GameStop Stock? Jim Cramer Explains
- How to Break Diversity Barriers on Wall Street
- What Diversity Means for a Company's Bottom-Line: Al Roker
- Why Terrell Davis Dove Into Business of CBD - Sport of Money
- Here's How Diversity Improves Corporate Balance Sheets: Jim Cramer