Let's talk about the markets.
Jim Cramer weighed in on the markets, which were plummeting in intraday trading.
He also had some thoughts on the coronavirus, the jobs report and read the ticker tape.
An Update on the Coronavirus
Cases worldwide have surpassed 100,000, with over 3,200 deaths.
Lawmakers approved a $8.3 billion emergency spending package to halt its advance in the world's biggest economy.
And the president of the Tokyo 2020 olympics, Yoshiro Mori, has reportedly said that it would be impossible to cancel the games.
Japan currently has over 300 cases, with six deaths.
Then There's the Jobs Report
While the market didn't blink an eye, the jobs report came in very strong with 273,000. That handily beat the expectations for 175,000.
Watch the full video above for more from Cramer.
Online real estate platform CrowdStreet delivers investors a new way to diversify their portfolios with real estate. Individual investors can use CrowdStreet’s leading online marketplace to connect with a wide array of commercial real estate opportunities and projects to make investing in real estate easy! Download the Real Estate Guide.
Catch up on the Latest Videos on TheStreet!
- Here’s What Happened in Markets Thursday, as the Dow Fell Almost 1,000 Points
- Was the Fed's Emergency Rate Cut Irresponsible?
- Stocks to Consider if There Is a Coronavirus Pandemic
- A Legendary Investor Reveals How to Play the Markets Now
- Costco’s Solid Earnings: What to Watch Going Forward
- Women’s History Month: Wall Street Women In History: Meet the First Female Stockbroker
- TurboTax Webinar: Why You Should File Your Taxes Early
- TheStreet Explains: What Is the Fed Funds Rate?