TheStreet's Martin Baccardax reported, "Procter & Gamble said core profits for the three months ending in December, the company's fiscal second quarter, were pegged at $1.64 per share, up 15.5% from the same period last year and firmly ahead of the Street consensus forecast of $1.51 per share. Group revenues, Procter & Gamble said, rose 8% to $19.7 billion, again topping analysts' estimates of a $19.27 billion tally."
Watch: Inauguration Day 2021
- President Joe Biden’s Inaugural Address: Watch
- Watch: Joe Biden Becomes 46th President of the United States
- Watch: Vice President Kamala Harris Takes Oath of Office
- Inauguration Day: What Jim Cramer Is Watching
- Watch: President Trump Delivers Farewell Address on Eve of Biden’s Inauguration
- Jim Cramer: What Biden Executive Orders Could Mean for EV