The coronavirus pandemic has interrupted the daily lives of millions of Americans.
So, how should investors approach the coronavirus and the way that the U.S. government has responded to the pandemic?
Jim Cramer breaks it down in Thursday's TheStreet Live.
But, First, What's On Cramer's Mind?
Cramer wrote about COVID-19 investing opportunities in his afternoon column on Real Money.
"What's ephemeral. What's forever changed? I think that when we get through this pandemic, some things will go back to normal. I expect that we'll be going for beers, seeing plays, and going to games, although the latter will, initially, be too scary for many to bear," Cramer wrote in his Real Money column. "But there are other behaviors that have so quickly become ingrained that they are already investible. We know the obvious: Zoom (ZM) , Cisco's (CSCO) Webex and now RingCentral (RNG) -- all allowing us to communicate with each other in ways that were thought to be only done in the old television show "24."
Watch the video above for more.
Got a Question for Cramer?
Send it in!
Every day, TheStreet and I are looking for questions on the markets, send yours in for a chance to have it asked on the show.
If you're a member of Action Alerts PLUS, please continue to send your questions to the team at AAP.
Catch up on the Latest Videos on TheStreet!
- Jim Cramer Answers 5 Questions Ahead of the End of the Quarter
- These CEOs Are Forgoing Their Salaries to Help Employees During the Coronavirus Pandemic
- Jim Cramer's Advice for Anyone Worried About Social Distancing
- How Walmart's COVID-19 Employee Policies Could Impact the Entire Industry
- What Does the $2 Trillion Dollar Stimulus Package Mean for Small Businesses?