Analysts said that they had a call with "...a supply chain/logistics expert to discuss the current state of AMZN's logistics network."
The note continues to say that Amazon is "expected to continue growing logistics capacity at an unprecedented rate."
And Bank of America lifted the price target of Amazon to $4,000.
Jim Cramer has long been a fan of Amazon, but what does he make of it here?
Curious about what Jim Cramer and his team at Action Alerts PLUS are watching in the markets? Watch Cramer's exclusive members-only Daily Rundown show on Action Alerts PLUS following TheStreet Live.
Watch: Inauguration Day 2021
- President Joe Biden’s Inaugural Address: Watch
- Watch: Joe Biden Becomes 46th President of the United States
- Watch: Vice President Kamala Harris Takes Oath of Office
- Inauguration Day: What Jim Cramer Is Watching
- Watch: President Trump Delivers Farewell Address on Eve of Biden’s Inauguration
- Jim Cramer: What Biden Executive Orders Could Mean for EV