Airbnb could start trading with a valuation of over $100 billion market value following the indications that the stock could open above $150 in its market debut.
The stock priced at $68 last night.
Airbnb offered around 52 million shares. The pricing of $68 put the stock well well ahead of Airbnb's December 1 target of between $44 and $50 each and the biggest IPO of the year for a U.S. company.
The shares will trade on the Nasdaq under the ticker symbol ABNB.
Jim Cramer weighs in on the IPO and his thoughts on the company.
Latest Videos From TheStreet and Jim Cramer:
- Coronavirus: The Latest Numbers on the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Streaming Isn't Enough to Make Jim Cramer Buy AT&T Stock
- What Stimulus Checks Do and Don’t Mean For Your Taxes
- Time Is Right for Airbnb, DoorDash IPOs, Asset Manager Says
- Drivers of Disruption and Innovation in the PPE Space
- Why Jim Cramer Is Confident on a Vaccine Rollout
- Jim Cramer: How to Balance Stay-At-Home and Return to Normal Plays