Worried about your 401k?
Robert Powell, editor at Retirement Daily, joined TheStreet to discuss whether or not now is the time to panic when it comes to your 401k.
But first, let's take a look at what happened to the markets over the past couple of days.
Stocks extended their declines Friday amid the worst week for world stocks since the 2008 financial crisis as investors prepared for what could be a global coronavirus pandemic.
The Dow has shed nearly 4,000 points in the past week and the markets are on track to have their worst week since the financial crisis.
So, with that said, how should investors approach their 401k's?
Watch the full video above for more.
Online real estate platform CrowdStreet delivers investors a new way to diversify their portfolios with real estate. Individual investors can use CrowdStreet’s leading online marketplace to connect with a wide array of commercial real estate opportunities and projects to make investing in real estate easy! Download the Real Estate Guide.
Catch up on the Latest Videos on TheStreet!
- Inside Wednesday's Wild Market Ride - What Led Stocks Lower in Late Trading
- The Future Lies in Bitcoin Says Shark Tank’s Robert Herjavec
- Microsoft Says it Won’t Meet Q3 Personal Computing Guidance Due to Coronavirus
- Stressed About the Selloff? How Investors Should Approach Their Portfolios
- Starbucks Is Now Serving Beyond Meat, Eh?
- What Is Donald Trump’s Net Worth?