Hello Rewind Friends -
It's definitely a beach kind of day! Right now - I'm enjoying my Sunday 434 miles from Wall Street. Yes, it's time for some R&R with family at the beach in Nags Head, North Carolina.
View this post on Instagram
A post shared by julieiannuzzi (@julieiannuzzi) on
After a sandy, sun induced nap this afternoon... I'll brace for the week ahead by reading more selloff strategies from our fearless leader Jim Cramer.
Here are a few other items that caught my eye:
Premium read on RealMoney.com 3 Stocks From Jim Cramer to Consider for Your Stock Market Shopping List
TheStreet's August Special Report Trading Strategies: It's the Dog Days of Summer
TheStreet's daily show 'Cramer Live' BYND Ridiculous? Jim Cramer on the Federal Reserve and Beyond Meat
The good news? The peak of earning's season is over. Whew. What a whirlwind. On top of that, there's the rate cut from the Federal Reserve and new tariffs on China. Wall Street gave us quite a Friday.
I guess it's no surprise that this news onslaught keeps my colleague (and social media's dark heart) Dan Kuhn on his toes. His real-time reporting has been on fire! That means you don't have to panic if you miss an earning's call or news that moves the market. TheStreet's Twitter account has up-to-the-minute news & analysis. Just follow us on Twitter @TheStreet.
I promise, it will be entertaining & informing! Check out a few highlights on that roller coaster Friday.
STOCKS NOW:— TheStreet (@TheStreet) August 2, 2019
- Dow down 248.84
- Nasdaq down 126.48
- S&P down 31.02https://t.co/TZ8hZztuq5
Dow down over 300 points pic.twitter.com/ziRSInAFOJ— TheStreet (@TheStreet) August 2, 2019
STOCKS AHEAD OF TRUMP's EU ANNOUNCEMENT:— TheStreet (@TheStreet) August 2, 2019
- Dow down 240.60
- Nasdaq down 143.54
- S&P down 33.70 pic.twitter.com/syFZdA9CrY
Educational and Entertaining!
- Jim Cramer Reveals His 3 Keys to Surviving Earnings Season
- The Biggest Threat to Your Retirement? Check Your Basement
- Dunkin' Asked Me to Try the Beyond Sausage Breakfast Sandwich, So I Did
- Here's How Investors Can Prepare for Slowing Growth
- How Investors Should Approach President Trump's September Tariffs
- What Are Stock Buybacks? Here's How They Make You Money
- This Is One of the Oldest Streets in NYC - Can You Name It?
Now, it's time for you to go out and enjoy these wonderful days of summer before they're gone!
Enjoy & I'll see you next week!
Was this newsletter forwarded to you? Get it every weekend in your mailbox, just sign up here.