Looking for some advice after a day that saw the major indices plunge?
Jeff Marks, senior portfolio analyst with Jim Cramer's Action Alerts PLUS portfolio, joined TheStreet to explain how the portfolio is approaching the selloff Monday and his advice for investors.
To recap: The Dow, S&P 500, and Nasdaq all closed down over 7%. The Dow saw its worst points drop in history, and it closed down over 2,000 points.
Join Jim Cramer's special Action Alerts PLUS members-only call on Thursday, March 12 at 11:30 a.m. ET to prepare your investment strategy during the economic fallout from the coronavirus and as oil prices fall amid a price war.
Watch the full video above for more on the markets.
Online real estate platform CrowdStreet delivers investors a new way to diversify their portfolios with real estate. Individual investors can use CrowdStreet’s leading online marketplace to connect with a wide array of commercial real estate opportunities and projects to make investing in real estate easy! Download the Real Estate Guide.
Catch up on the Latest Videos on TheStreet!
- How the Coronavirus Could Impact Markets This Week
- Stocks Fell Friday, But There’s One Reason For Optimism
- Stocks to Consider if There Is a Coronavirus Pandemic
- A Legendary Investor Reveals How to Play the Markets Now
- The History Behind Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway
- Women’s History Month: Wall Street Women In History: Meet the First Female Stockbroker
- TurboTax Webinar: How to Track Your Tax Refund
- TheStreet Explains: What Is the Fed Funds Rate?
- Retirement Daily: Don’t Retire With Debt: It’s Bad for Your Well-Being