Amid news that Herbalife (HLF) - Get Report engaged in talks to become a private company, TheStreet's Action Alerts PLUS Portfolio Manger Jim Cramer said that such a scenario would be terrible for billionaire Bill Ackman.
Ackman's Pershing Square Capital Management is short the stock.
Watch all of Jim Cramer's latest videos, right here:
- Jim Cramer on Bill Ackman: ADP Isn't Doing That Badly
- Intel Is Making a Concerted Effort Against Advanced Micro Devices and Nvidia, Jim Cramer Says
- Jim Cramer Reveals Why Foot Locker's Earnings Call Was Devastating for Nike
- Jim Cramer Reveals Why Alibaba Shares Are Higher Again
- Elliott Management Is the Winner in the Oncor Deal, Jim Cramer Explains
- Jim Cramer Reveals What to Watch in Salesforce's Earnings on Tuesday