Aside from its exposure to personal computers, TheStreet's founder and Action Alerts PLUS Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer said HP Inc.'s (HP) - Get Report 3D printing business is taking off in Asia and will also take off in the U.S.
"This will be known as a 3D printing company that also does personal computers and printing supplies," Cramer noted.
Watch all of Jim Cramer's latest videos, right here:
- Jim Cramer Reveals What European Central Bank President Mario Draghi Should Say at Jackson Hole
- Jim Cramer Reveals What's Needed to Boost Whole Foods Under Amazon
- Jim Cramer Reacts to Abercrombie, Sears, Michaels, Burlington, Signet Jewlers and Dollar Tree Earnings
- Jim Cramer Reacts to Hormel and Smucker's Quarterly Earnings
- Big Lots Should Have a Good Quarter, Jim Cramer Explains