PayPal Holdings Inc. (PYPL) is one of the most hotly anticipated earnings this week. The global online payments company is set to report after the bell on Tuesday, Jan. 2019.
Can PayPal continue it's growth stream? Real Money contributor and former hedge fund manager Bob Lang weighed in during TheStreet's Trading Strategies Podcast.
"This stock has been on a monster run since it touched its low on Christmas Eve," he said. "I'm not too worried about PayPal, I think they are going to blow the numbers out of the water. I think if it has a blow out number and it gets above the high from Friday, we could see the stock touch the century level up to about $100."
For more of Lang's commentary on PayPal and what the charts are saying, head over to Real Money.
Meantime, ever wonder how PayPal got its start? Did you know it was founded by Elon Musk? Watch the video to learn more, it's part of TheStreet's new series Behind the Label. Check out these recent videos:
- Connecting the Future: Inside the History of Qualcomm
- Tesla: 15 Years of Automotive History
- How Did Intel Get Its Name? Hint: Two Words Blend to Create It
- Chinese Electric Car Company: NIO
- Curious About the History of Salesforce? Here's What Investors Should Know
- Behind the Cutting Edge Technology: The History of Amgen
- Behind the Smile: Inside Walmart
- Shopping for History: A Macy's Timeline
- How Alibaba Got to Where It Is Today
- From a Dorm to Silicon Valley: A History of Facebook
- Behind the Stream: A History of Roku
Score a Touchdown with Jim Cramer's Big Game Special
Get access to the best stock picks in Jim Cramer's investment portfolio by executing a two-minute drill on our Big Game Special on Action Alerts PLUS, Jim's VIP club for investors. Sign up now through Feb. 4 and receive 58% off of the normal subscription price. Now that's a real touchdown!