It should come as no surprise that building your favorite team's stadium means big bucks. When all is said and done, developers dropped millions on some of the most recognizable sports landmarks. Maybe that's why you have to empty your wallet to sit in the nosebleed section.
More of What's Trending on TheStreet:
- Jim Cramer Reveals One of the Most Important Investing Tips Ever
- Sears Continues on Path to Close All Its Stores -- Here Are 50 Reasons the Company Is Dying
- Bored With Cream and Sugar? You Can Now Add Weed to Your Morning Joe
- Honda Finally Makes a Cool-Looking Accord Sedan Because Everyone in America Is Buying SUVs
- 10 Sad Back-to-School Shopping Stores You Won't Be Visiting This Year
- Toyota Leads the List of 10 Cars You Could Own Forever
This article was written by a staff member of TheStreet.