'Tis the Season to Spend, Spend, Spend! The Saturday before Christmas is typically the biggest shopping day of the year.
Here's a look at holiday cheer by the numbers:
- Consumers spend an average of $1,007 on Christmas gifts
- 87% of Americans spend money on Christmas gifts
- Gift cards top shoppers' wishlists
Watch the video above for more or get your portfolio in order & check out these 2019 Outlook videos:
- Could These Bonds Be the Underdog Investment for 2019?
- 5 Highly Anticipated Tech IPOs to Watch in 2019
- The State of Real Estate Heading into 2019
- How to Retire Rich - 25 of the Best Secrets We Learned in 2018