Jim Cramer has some thoughts on how to better distribute the vaccine.
"What should be done? What's a better plan? Pretty simple: we have to take both the private sector and the states out of the equation. We have to adopt the process that President Eisenhower demanded to wipe out Polio, and the one ultimately used to distribute the Sabin vaccine, a sugar cube in a cup, that those of us alive back then recall as a sweet treat given to us at our local high schools around the country," he wrote in his Real Money column Monday morning.
2020’s Most Popular Videos From TheStreet and Jim Cramer:
- Coronavirus: The Latest Numbers on the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Tesla Stock: Jim Cramer Explains What Wall Street Still Can't Understand
- Jim Cramer Talks Stimulus Checks, Markets, and His Top Stock Picks
- How Markets Navigated 2020 'Storm:' Winners and Losers
- 5 Coolest Auto Reveals of 2020
- How to Know When a Stock Bottoms Out on Bad News
- Airbnb Lifts IPO Pricing to $60, Looking to Raise $3 Billion
- Jim Cramer Eyeing Similarities to Dot-Com Bubble but Still Buying Opportunities
- Look Out for These Changes to Social Security and Medicare in 2020