Looking to invest in sports betting?
Have you heard about the Roundhill Sports Betting and iGaming (BETZ) ETF which was launched by Roundhill Investments?
Whether you're looking for an ETF or a single-stock, the sports betting space is heating up.
David Dierking, who writes TheStreet's ETF Focus joined TheStreet to talk about sports betting ETF's and the sector as a whole.
He put a $60 price target on the stock.
“PENN sits at the cross-section of a rapidly rebounding regional casino space and inflecting growth in sports betting,” Grambling wrote in the note.
Penn National "has unique positioning relative to peers based on mobility and COVID-19 data analysis,” he said. “This … guides our near-term segment earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation, and amortization above consensus expectations.”
In addition, “we believe Barstool Sports’ embedded customer base and content creation engine will drive one of the lowest customer acquisition costs in the sports betting industry, allowing PENN to quickly take share within our proprietary iGaming and sports betting models,” Grambling says.
Watch the video above for Dierking's full commentary on the ETFs within the sports betting sector.
You can follow Katherine Ross on Twitter at @byKatherineRoss.
Latest Videos From TheStreet and Jim Cramer:
- Apple Looks to Take on Amazon With 'Apple One'
- Coronavirus Update: Lyft, Vroom, and 3M
- Airbnb Must Be Doing Better Than I Thought, Jim Cramer Says
- What Is a Reopening Stock?
- Jim Cramer: Football Is Uniquely Bad for COVID-19
- Microsoft Debuts Foldable Phone: Everything We Know So Far
- Jim Cramer on Tesla: Stocks Shouldn't Be Up After Stock Splits