The electric vehicle industry made buzz again this week as Ford ( (F) - Get Report) unveiled its new Maverick, a standard gas-electric hybrid engine. The company expects the truck to go on sale this fall.
Related: Meet the New Ford Maverick
Here's a list of some of hottest electric vehicles in the market:
- 2022 Maverick: Ford unveiled new Maverick, a standard gas-electric hybrid engine, in June 2021.
- Tesla Model Y: The ( (TSLA) - Get Report) model debuted in 2020
- Audi’s e-tron: The company’s ( (AUDVF) ) first electric mass production car debuted in 2019.
- Nissan Leaf: ( (NSANY) ) The vehicle debuted in 2010 as “the world’s first mass-market electric vehicle.”
- Chevy Bolt: General Motors ( (GM) - Get Report) unveiled the battery-electric vehicle in 2016
When fully charged, the 2021 Bolt EV runs up to 259 miles.
Watch the video above to know more.