September is typically the worst month of the year for the stock market and the week after the third Friday of September is historically the worst week of the year for stocks, according to analysis compiled by Real Money contributor James Deporre.
TheStreet's founder and Action Alerts PLUS Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer said the lack of data or earnings this week could spark some extra volatility.
Watch all of Jim Cramer's latest videos, right here:
- Jim Cramer Reveals What's Driving Nvidia Higher
- Jim Cramer Likes These Two Defense Stocks
- Jim Cramer Reveals Two 'Gigantic' Tailwinds for Caterpillar
- Jim Cramer Reveals One Stock to Play the Cloud Space
- Here Is What Jim Cramer Expects From AutoZone, FedEx and Adobe's Earnings