And while there were no hardware announcements, Cook and his executive team introduced a bunch of interesting software and services additions. Below are just some of the new options.
- Siri will have some shortcuts and hopefully do a better job of understanding you
- They introduced a new app called "Measure" that is designed to measure objects using augmented reality. Craig Federighi, Apple's senior vice president of Software Engineering, actually was using it to measuring a suitcase during the presentation
- They launched Group FaceTime, that can include up to 32 participants
- There will be some new features to control app usage with added parental controls.
- You now can create a "memojis" -- to make your emojis looks just like you
- Apple Watch has been updated to include more biometric data and better workout features
- Apple TV 4K will have soon have Dolby Atmos surround
- The next version of macOS will be called "Mojave" and will come with a bunch of new features including a dark mode, more organizational options, and enhanced privacy and security
- They updated the app store
But be sure to watch the video above for all the highlights of the conference!