The S&P 500 could be set for a steep rally by the end of the year.
Brad McMillan, chief investment officer at Commonwealth Financial Network thinks the broad index can rally to 2,700, which would be a 7.6% gain from its current record high of 2,508.
Watch More with TheStreet:
- You Can Become a Millionaire Even if You Make $35,000 a Year
- Why is Toshiba's Memory Chip Business so Valuable?
- How Healthy Is that Happy Meal? Inside the Kids' Menus at McDonald's and More
- Fed's Balance Sheet Plans Won't Interrupt the Strong Corporate Earnings Story
- Kiss Rock Legend Gene Simmons Explains How to Make Money