TheStreet's founder and Action Alerts PLUS Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer expects Texas to be rebuilt faster after Hurricane Harvey compared to the rebuilding process for other cities after previous storms.
"This is Texas - it's a Republican administration," Cramer said. "Even the Republicans who are against spend will cave because Texas is a state that gets its way."
Watch all of Jim Cramer's latest videos, right here:
- Jim Cramer on United Technologies-Rockwell Collins: Let's Get This Deal Done
- Jim Cramer Reveals One Challenge Facing Amazon Web Services
- People Don't Like the Expensive Sneaker Anymore, Jim Cramer Says
- Lululemon Could Have a Good Quarter, Jim Cramer Says
- Jim Cramer Previews Campbell's Soup Earnings on Thursday