Senate leader Mitch McConnell says he will kill the healthcare bill after two more Senators said they would vote against it. McConnell says the Senate will vote to repeal Obamacare instead of just replacing it but it's uncertain if that will pass or even what would replace it. Netflix (NFLX) - Get Report stock soars to an all time high. The company smashed expectations for subscriber growth. Netflix added a whopping 5.2 million international and domestic subscribers, versus the company forecast of 3.2 million. Netflix attributes that growth to its line up of original shows. UnitedHealth (UNH) - Get Report reported stronger earnings, revenue and customer growth. It says its insuring 2.5 million more people in company and government health plans a year ago. Earnings at UnitedHealth were up 21%.
More of What's Trending on TheStreet:
- Sears Continues on Path to Close All Its Stores -- Here Are 50 Reasons the Company Is Dying
- Alpha Rising: Carly Fiorina on Leadership, Micro Financing and Her Only Regret
- Walmart Needs to Buy Costco So That Amazon Doesn't Run It Over: Ex-Amazon Exec
- Millennials Are Making This Huge Mistake When Buying a Home, Say HGTV's 'Property Brothers'
- Honda Finally Makes a Cool-Looking Accord Sedan Because Everyone in America Is Buying SUVs
- 10 Terrible Trading Mistakes That Rookie Investors Keep Making