In honor of National Dollar Day (the day Congress established the U.S. monetary system in 1786), here's a quick demo on how to show your appreciation in the form of currency.
Cute for attaching to presents or tipping, this super easy DIY heart can be made in a manner of seconds.
Step 1: Fold up the bottom edge so you can just see "ONE DOLLAR" peeking through.
Step 2: Fold in half as a guideline. Crease well and unfold.
Step 3: Fold both sides to meet in the center.
Step 4: Flip over and make two diagonal folds at the top edges on both sides.
Step 5: Flip the completed heart over and present to the object of your affection.
More of What's Trending on TheStreet:
- Jim Cramer Reveals 10 Stocks That Have Been Hammered Basically for No Good Reason
- Google Fires Diversity Memo Author -- Here's What Top Experts Are Saying
- Buy These High-Octane Stocks on a Dip: Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap (Monday 8/7/17)
- Investors Need to Closely Watch Mario Draghi's Speech at Jackson Hole: Market Recon
- Google Has Nearly $100 Billion to Possibly Spend on These Blockbuster Acquisitions