This is what you need to know on Friday:
1. Investors hit pause on the global market rally amid a delay in the Senate's tax reform bill over concerns for its impact on the deficit.
2. OPEC members, along with Russia, agreed Thursday to extend their pact to limit collective production for a further nine months.
3. The leader of Britain's Labour Party, and the man many say could be the country's next Prime Minister, has hit back at a warning over his leadership by Morgan Stanley (MS) - Get Report , calling the U.S. investment bank and its peers "speculators and gamblers who crashed our economy."
4. Dialog Semiconductor Plc (DLGNF) , a key supplier of components for Apple Inc. , is likely to keep making chips for the flagship iPhone, Germany's Commerzbank AG (CRZBY) said Friday, easing concerns that the tech giant could move that function to a team within the company.
5. Early indications from Wall Street futures suggest similar caution at the start of trading, with contracts tied to the Dow Jones Industrial Average marked 9 points.
Watch More with TheStreet:
- Has The Children's Place Figured Out How to Beat Amazon?
- Check Out These Insane Cryptocurrency Mining Rigs on Instagram
- Volkswagen CEO on How to Restore Customer Trust After 2015 Emissions Scandal
- 5 Times Elon Musk Was Absolute Magic on Twitter