This is your daily round-up of the financial news from around the world:
1. European stocks mixed as global markets react to surprise U.S. healthcare reform delay
2. AP Moeller-Maersk AS ( (AMKBY) ) said Wednesday that it has contained the Petya ransomware virus that shut down some of its systems in an ongoing global cyber attack but is still assessing its impact on the the world's biggest shipping company.
3. Nestle SA ( (NSRGY) - Get Report ) opened firmly higher Wednesday after the world's biggest food company said it would buyback around $21 billion in shares over the next three years following criticism from the U.S. hedge fund Third Point LLC and indicated it may look at acquisitions in key growth areas.
4. Global oil prices extend declines after a larger-than-expected increase in U.S. crude inventories
5. Wall Street is set to call higher at the opening bell but tech stocks are expected to hold down gains
5 Things You Need to Know If You're Going to Debate Healthcare
Great Italian White Wines for From Del Posto