TheStreet's founder and Action Alerts PLUS Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer said new General Electric (GE) CEO John Flannery is worried about cash flow and isn't waiting for its November investor meeting to make changes.
The company announced the sale of its industrial solutions unit on Monday.
GE shares are down 21% since the start of the year.
Watch More with TheStreet:
- First Look Video: Is the iPhone 8 More Fragile Than the Samsung Note8?
- Donald Trump's Tweets Spark NFL Protests
- 3 New Badass Indian Motorcycles That Will Probably Make Polaris Investors Happy
- $1,000 for a Men's Fragrance?
- Domino's Pizza CEO: In 10 Years,Self-Driving Cars Will Deliver Pizza