FuboTV went public earlier this year, trading under the ticker $FUBO.
The company, which is a TV streaming platform focusing on sports, has a range of offerings.
As 2020 has forced millions of Americans to stay home more around the clock, there's obviously been a lot of TV watching, so what's 2021 going to look like with a vaccine on the horizon?
FuboTV CEO David Gandler joined TheStreet to talk about streaming in 2021 and whether the popularity of sports betting has been a windfall for Fubo.
You can follow Katherine Ross on Twitter at @byKatherineRoss.
2020's Most Watch Videos From TheStreet and Jim Cramer:
- 5 Coolest Auto Reveals of 2020
- How to Know When a Stock Bottoms Out on Bad News
- Airbnb Lifts IPO Pricing to $60, Looking to Raise $3 Billion
- Jim Cramer Eyeing Similarities to Dot-Com Bubble but Still Buying Opportunities
- Look Out for These Changes to Social Security and Medicare in 2020
- Jim Cramer on Stock Valuations, Danger of Market Orders on IPOs