The company was acquired by Ford last last year after being founded by Ali Vahabzadeh.
"We're reinventing mass transit," said Vahabzadeh.
Chariot uses crowd sourcing to plot new routes.
Watch More with TheStreet:
- Jim Cramer on Amazon, Tesla, Starbucks, Exxon, Chevron, American Airlines, Southwest Airlines, Merck and Tax Reform
- Rolls-Royce Phantom VIII Unveiled, CEO Says Customers Love Gold
- Check Out the Tesla Model 3's Key Specs as Elon Musk Prepares to Hand Out Keys Today
- Inside Crystal Cruises' Mind Blowing Boeing 777 Private Jet That Seats Only 84 People
- Airlines Have 5 Crafty Ways of Ripping You Off