ICYMI: One of the most popular videos from 2020 is this video - "5 of the Coolest Auto Reveals of 2020". This video comes in at number 6 on TheStreet's Most Popular Videos list.
So, Happy Holidays. We've gone ahead and updated it with a few additional trucks and cards released or sold this year!
Of course, the Bronco—which was discontinued in 1996—was thrust in the spotlight when O.J. Simpson, in a white Bronco, led LAPD on a slow-speed car chase in 1994. Simpson was suspected in the killing of his wife, Nicole Simpson, and her friend Ron Goldman. Simpson was acquitted of the murders in criminal court, but later found responsible for their deaths in civil court.
Ford teamed up with Disney (DIS) - Get Walt Disney Company Report to unveil the new Broncos. The vehicles were unveiled digitally across Disney's broadcast, cable, digital and streaming properties through three custom three-minute films.
“Ford Bronco is an icon that has captured people’s imaginations and inspired them to explore the most remote corners of America and the world since the 1960s,” said Ford Chief Operating Officer Jim Farley.
Other exciting reveals have taken place in 2020 as well.
2020 Auto Reveals
March 2020 - Ok, this one was unveiled in 2019. But, it rolled onto showroom floors this year. We're talking about the much anticipated 2020 Chevrolet Corvette C8 Corvette. It thrilled Corvette fans who were able to purchase the first mid-engine Corvette in history
May 18, 2020 Toyota TM unveiled its new Venza crossover. Toyota expects to sell around 50,000 of the hybrid vehicles annually.
June 15, 2020 Nissan unveiled its 2021 Rogue crossover. The vehicle, which Nissan said is “a critical product,” is key to the carmaker’s global turnaround plan.
.June 25, 2020 - Ford unveiled the 2021 F-150 pickup, which features a hands-free highway driving system.
Related: The Best Luxury Vehicles of 2020
August 17, 2020 - The battle for the best performing pick up truck got interesting when Ram showed off its 2021 Ram 1500 TRX. The 702-horsepower Ram is looking to unseat Ford's F-150 Raptor as the reigning champ in the off-road, high-performing truck category.
- Coronavirus: The Latest Numbers on the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Tesla Stock: Jim Cramer Explains What Wall Street Still Can't Understand
- Jim Cramer Talks Stimulus Checks, Markets, and His Top Stock Picks
- How Markets Navigated 2020 'Storm:' Winners and Losers
- 5 Coolest Auto Reveals of 2020
- How to Know When a Stock Bottoms Out on Bad News
- Airbnb Lifts IPO Pricing to $60, Looking to Raise $3 Billion
- Jim Cramer Eyeing Similarities to Dot-Com Bubble but Still Buying Opportunities
- Look Out for These Changes to Social Security and Medicare in 2020
- Jim Cramer on Stock Valuations, Danger of Market Orders on IPOs
The latest on Tesla's stock here (TSLA).