Surrendering to the might Amazon.com Inc. (AMZN) - Get Amazon.com, Inc. Report is no longer a matter of pride, but a survival tactic for retailers. Sears (SHLD) bit the bullet on July 20th and acquiesced, announcing that it will sell its Kenmore appliances on Amazon, including a new line of Kenmore Smart appliances featuring Amazon's Alexa.
In honor of Sears Kenmore appliances having a brighter future, here are five other retailers with products that can be found on the e-commerce giant.
The heritage denim brand has fully accepted the digital age.
Shoes and purses are better found amongst a larger assortment - perfect for Amazon.
Watch More with TheStreet:
- Carly Fiorina's Advice to Young Women: Don't Let Other People Define You
- You Won't Want to Miss These Moments at Comic-Con 2017
- From Catalogs to Catastrophe: A Sears Timeline
- 60 Second Tips: Navigating Financial Aid
- Chipotle Is Now Off the Radar for 18 Months, Jim Cramer Says