No one can really deny that the tech sector experienced a landmark 2017. The real difficulty lies in identifying which of the year's tech moments stand above the rest. Fortunately, TheStreet's Eric Jhonsa took a look at some of the biggest market movers of the year:
(AAPL) - Get Report launches the iPhone X.
2. From Netflix (NFLX) - Get Report to Hulu, Original streaming content becomes the rule rather than the exception.
3. Amazon (AMZN) - Get Report plants a brick-and-mortar flag at Whole Foods (WFM) .
4. Tesla (TSLA) - Get Report launches the Model 3 and Elon Musk continues to prove he's the king of (TWTR) - Get Report .
5. Though the bubble debate continues, Bitcoin goes mainstream.
For Jhonsa's full list check out: The 25 Biggest Tech Stories of 2017
Watch More with TheStreet:
- These Stock Sectors Will Benefit the Most From Tax Reform
- Activision Blizzard Is a Revolution, Says Jim Cramer
- Make Your Kid a Millionaire, The Perfect Holiday Gift
- Jim Cramer Maintains That Apple Is to Be Owned, Not Traded