Tax filing season, for better or worse, is upon us.
And if you're among those income taxpayers looking for someone to help you file a tax return, the IRS just published some helpful tips for you.
For instance, did you know that the IRS has a searchable and sortable listing of tax preparers? It’s called the IRS Directory of Federal Tax Return Preparers with Credentials and Select Qualifications. Go ahead, search away.
Don’t know what kind of tax preparer you need? Uncle Sam’s got you covered. The IRS also published some tips to help you figure that out. Read Choosing a Tax Professional.
Want more tax tips from the IRS? Sign up here.
And don’t forget to subscribe to TheStreet's Retirement Daily.
Catch up on the Latest Videos on TheStreet!
- Federal Reserve Expected to Stay on Pause — What Could Cause a Rate Cut?
- Harley-Davidson Hits Tariff-Related Potholes
- TheStreet Explains: What's a Bear Market?
- Retirement Daily: Add This Often-Forgotten Task to Your 2020 Financial To-Do List
- Super Bowl LIV: What Is a Super Bowl Indicator?
- Free Webinar: Expert Advice on Equity Trading by CME Group