The Federal Reserve is widely expected to announce a start date for the unwinding of its $4.5 trillion balance sheet on Wednesday.
That's not only not likely to cause a market reaction, but it won't interrupt the strong corporate earnings story that's expected for the remainder of 2017. That's the assessment from Patrick Schaffer, global market specialist at J.P. Morgan Private Bank.
More From TheStreet:
- You Can Become a Millionaire Even if You Make $35,000 a Year
- Here's How a Major City Port Recovers From a Natural Disasters
- Federal Reserve's September Meeting Is the Most Important in Recent Memory
- Billionaire Ray Dalio Reveals His 'Principles' for Success in Life and Investing
- Shark Tank Star Kevin O'Leary Is Trying to Solve America's Retirement Crisis