Here's everything you should know ahead of Thursday's opening bell:
1. The FCC will vote on a plan to roll back net neutrality rules.
3. Janet Yellen said Bitcoin is not a stable source of value and is not legal tender
5. U.S. futures pointed higher as investors consider numerous statements from the Fed.
Watch More with TheStreet:
- Southwest Airlines CEO Gary Kelly on When Airlines Might Accept Bitcoin
- Billionaire Ken Fisher: 2017's Stock Market Returns Are Average
- Jim Cramer Explains Why Broadcom is a Long-Term Winner
- Need a Quick Hostess Gift? Try AMZN Handmade and Your Prime Account