The first installment of 'The Fast and the Furious' debuted in 2001. The movie became such a commercial success that the makers kept coming up with sequels. Until now, 9 installments have been made, bringing in tons of cash for the actors and filmmakers.
Here’s how much each movie under the Fast & Furious franchise brought in at the box office, according to The Numbers.
- The Fast and the Furious (2001): $206,458,372
- 2 Fast 2 Furious (2003): $236,410,607
- The Fast and the Furious -Tokyo Drift (2006): $157,794,205
- Fast & Furious (2009): $359,347,833
- Fast Five (2011): $630,163,454
- Fast and Furious 6 (2013): $789,300,444
- Furious 7 (2015): $1,516,881,526
- F9: The Fast Saga (2021): Coming soon.