“Starting this weekend, you’ll be able to discover, watch and share music videos from today’s top artists to up-and-coming bands and classics across various music genres on Facebook," wrote Facebook in a news statement on its blog.
According to the announcement, there will be exclusive music content from artists including Nicki Minaj, J. Balvin, Karol G, and Sebastian Yatra. The U.S launch is in partnership with Sony Music Group, Universal Music Group, Warner Music Group, and others.
"Fans can also expect the premiere of the official music video for a new track from Lele Pons on Facebook first, who will be going live in advance to connect with fans and build excitement. In addition, Panamanian R&B singer Sech will be exclusively releasing a new video on Facebook and engaging fans in the leadup through tools like Live, countdown stickers in Stories and fan Groups," wrote Facebook.
Facebook already debuted music videos in India and Thailand.
Latest Videos From TheStreet and Jim Cramer:
- Coronavirus Update: What Merck, Chevron, Colgate-Palmolive, Caterpillar Said About the Pandemic
- Apple Needs to Show Lifetime Value of iPhone User, Cramer Says
- Sell-Off Thursday: Jobless Data, Tech Hurts Market
- Who Has the Power to Delay the Presidential Election?
- What Apple's 4-For-1 Stock Split Means for Investors
- Coca-Cola Enters the Alcoholic Beverage Market With Topo Chico Hard Seltzer
- Movies You Won't Be Seeing in 2020