Facebook (FB) - Get Facebook, Inc. Class A Report and Fox Sports (FOX) - Get Fox Corporation Class B Report are teaming up to bring you a new way to watch sports. The two companies will stream UEFA Champions League games via Facebook Live. Fox Sports will stream the matches in the U.S. on its Fox Sports Facebook Page.
The streaming will begin in time for the competition's group stage in September. "Facebook is a social media powerhouse and a great partner to help us grow soccer in the United States," said David Nathanson, Head of Business Operations at Fox Sports.
Watch More with TheStreet:
- How Well Do You Remember the First iPhone?
- A Plate At Donald Trump's First Re-Election Fundraiser More Than You Think
- Here's What Apple May Look Like in 10 Years
- 5 of the Worst Cruise Ships According to the CDC's Sanitary Inspection List
- Blue Apron Has Captured Millennials but Competition From Amazon and Whole Foods Is Fierc