EY, a multinational accounting and professional services firm, realized early on that diversity was the key to success.
They quickly realized that diverse thoughts create better answers and that inclusion leads to different perspectives that can only benefit their clients.
Alpha Rising sat down with Kerrie MacPherson, a principal at the firm and an executive sponsor of its Entrepreneurial Winning Women program, in their Times Square offices, to learn more about what EY has been doing to stay ahead and create a diverse, inclusive environment.
WATCH HERE: TheStreet's feature series#AlphaRising:
- EY: Our Daughters Need to Think About Being President
- Carly Fiorina: Leaders Are Made, Not Born
- Meet Ford's 23-Year-Old Prodigy Who Holds 15 Patents
- Alpha Rising: Meet The Children's Place CEO Jane Elfers
- Consuelo Mack: There Are Many More Women Getting Into Financial Journalism
- Why Shark Tank Star Kevin O'Leary Would Rather Invest in a Startup Run by Women