Unfortunately, there has been a shocking decline in gender parity, according to research unveiled at the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland
Kerrie MacPherson, principal, in the EY Financial Services Office and Executive Sponsor of EY Entrepreneurial Winning Women, first tells us how many years it will take for us to get to gender parity (you'll be shocked!) and then explains why it is imperative that our daughters start thinking about becoming President and running big companies. And we need to help them get ready.
WATCH HERE: TheStreet's feature series#AlphaRising:
- Carly Fiorina's Advice to Young Women: Don't Let Other People Define You
- Victoria Schein, Ford Research Engineer, Has Great Advice for Young Girls
- Alpha Rising: Meet The Children's Place CEO Jane Elfers
- Consuelo Mack: There Are Many More Women Getting Into Financial Journalism
- Why Shark Tank Star Kevin O'Leary Would Rather Invest in a Startup Run by Women