The European Central Bank looked to soothe investors by keeping its policy statement unchanged on Thursday, especially after ECB President Mario Draghi's comments last month about deflation sparked a spike in bond yields.
Ryan Detrick, senior investment strategist at LPL Financial, expects double-digit earnings growth for European stocks.
Watch More with TheStreet:
- Carly Fiorina's Advice to Young Women: Don't Let Other People Define You
- You Won't Want to Miss These Moments at Comic-Con 2017
- From Catalogs to Catastrophe: A Sears Timeline
- 60 Second Tips: Navigating Financial Aid
- Chipotle Is Now Off the Radar for 18 Months, Jim Cramer Says