The energy sector has been one that Wall Street has loved to hate throughout 2020, but could energy stocks have a brighter future in 2021?
Kenny Polcari, managing partner of Kace Capital Partners joined TheStreet to break down potential tailwinds for energy and the stocks he's watching in the new year.
Polcari joined TheStreet's special panel discussion: Stock Market 2020: A Sector by Sector Investing Year in Review.
Editor's note: this video originally published December 10, 2020.
Watch the full panel:
Watch TheStreet’s Most Popular Videos From 2020:
- Coronavirus: The Latest Numbers on the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Tesla Stock: Jim Cramer Explains What Wall Street Still Can't Understand
- Jim Cramer Talks Stimulus Checks, Markets, and His Top Stock Picks
- How Markets Navigated 2020 'Storm:' Winners and Losers
- 5 Coolest Auto Reveals of 2020
- How to Know When a Stock Bottoms Out on Bad News
- Airbnb Lifts IPO Pricing to $60, Looking to Raise $3 Billion
- Jim Cramer Eyeing Similarities to Dot-Com Bubble but Still Buying Opportunities
- Look Out for These Changes to Social Security and Medicare in 2020
- Jim Cramer on Stock Valuations, Danger of Market Orders on IPOs