It's a busy earnings week, as airlines, tech giants, and more are set to report as earnings season kicks into high gear.
In the technology sector, notable companies to watch include: International Business Machines Corp. (IBM) - Get Report, Microsoft (MSFT) - Get Microsoft Corporation (MSFT) Report, Texas Instruments (TXN) - Get Report, Cadence Design Systems (CDNS) - Get Report, VeriSign (VRSN) - Get Report, Intel Corp. (INTC) - Get Report, and Citrix Systems (CTXS) - Get Report.
Airline companies reporting in the week ahead include United Airlines (UAL) - Get Report, Southwest Airlines (LUV) - Get Report, Alaska Air Group (ALK) - Get Report, and American Airlines Group (AAL) - Get Report.
Chipotle is expected to report adjusted net income of $7.8 million, or 23 cents a share, on sales of $1.3 billion after the market closes on Wednesday, based on a FactSet survey of 32 analysts.
The stock has risen 43.6% since the company last reported earnings on April 21.
Jim Cramer explained why he is keeping a close eye on IBM earnings Monday.
What report is catching your attention? Tell us on Twitter @TheStreet.
Latest Videos From TheStreet and Jim Cramer:
- Why Jim Cramer Is Closely Eyeing IBM Earnings
- Jim Cramer: Economy Will Lose Momentum Without More Stimulus
- Jim Cramer: eBay Stock Is Going to Go Higher
- What's Next for Apple and the EU?
- Tesla Reports Earnings: Here's What to Expect
- What Is Trump’s Economic Plan and How Will it Impact Stocks?
- Coronavirus: The Latest Numbers on the COVID-19 Pandemic