A myriad of companies are reporting earnings this week, including big names like Apple, Tesla, Facebook, Amazon, and more.
With the coronavirus pandemic plaguing big and small businesses alike, these earnings reports will be an indicator of how badly companies have been hit by the ongoing crisis.
Investors are eyeing Starbucks SBUX as it reports its earnings on Tuesday, April 28.
And Tesla, which is reporting its earnings on April 29, is making news for all the wrong reasons. The electric carmaker company is reopening its California factory despite stay-at-home orders in the state.
On April 30, Apple is reporting its earnings and is a major one to watch, according to Jim Cramer.
Check out the video above for all 12 of the companies reporting earnings this week.
- Monday Coronavirus Update: Global Cases Near 3 Million, U.S. Cases Near 1 Million
- These Companies Filed For Bankruptcy During the Coronavirus Pandemic
- Jim Cramer: Apple Is Earnings Report to Watch This Week
- Kitco News: Gold Still Has Room to Go Higher; Upside Is 'Unlimited'
- Jim Cramer's 5 Books to Read During the Coronavirus Pandemic
- Webinar Special: The Financial Impact of Dementia