What you must know before the bell:
1. European stocks open mixed as investors prepare for one of the busiest corporate earnings sessions of the year.
2. Stocks in Asia reached their highest levels in nearly a decade in overnight trading.
3. A dovish statement from the U.S. Federal Reserve helped push the dollar index past a 14-month low in overnight trading to 93.39.
4. The broader S&P 500 is set to gain 0.14% at the bell while the tech-heavy Nasdaq is looking at an impressive 0.5% gain thanks in part to stronger-than-expected second quarter earnings from Facebook Inc (FB) - Get Meta Platforms Inc. Class A Report .
The earnings parade Thursday includes Amazon.com Inc. (AMZN) - Get Amazon.com, Inc. Report , Twitter Inc. (TWTR) - Get Twitter, Inc. Report , Starbucks Corp. (SBUX) - Get Starbucks Corporation Report , Intel Corp. (INTC) - Get Intel Corporation Report , Dunkin' Brands (DNKN) - Get Dunkin' Brands Group, Inc. Report , Electronic Arts Inc. (EA) - Get Electronic Arts Inc. Report , United Parcel Service Inc. (UPS) - Get United Parcel Service, Inc. Class B Report , Western Digital Corp. (WDC) - Get Western Digital Corporation Report , Mattel Inc. (MAT) - Get Mattel, Inc. Report , MasterCard Inc. (MA) - Get Mastercard Incorporated Class A Report , Southwest Airlines Co. (LUV) - Get Southwest Airlines Co. Report , Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCAU) - Get Stellantis N.V. Report , Sirius XM Holdings Inc. (SIRI) - Get Sirius XM Holdings, Inc. Report , Dow Chemical Co. (DOW) - Get Dow, Inc. Report , Verizon (VZ) - Get Verizon Communications Inc. Report and Comcast Corp. (CMCSA) - Get Comcast Corporation Class A Report .
5. Early indications from U.S. equity futures suggest another run at record highs could be in the cards for Wall Street.
Watch More with TheStreet: