Did you sleep through some of last night and today's biggest headlines. Here's what you need to get caught up during your morning commute:
1. Democrat Doug Jones defeated Roy Moore in the Alabama special Senate election.
2. Investors seem certain the Fed will raise interest rates today.
5. Futures were mixed as investors reconfigure their expectations for the Senate composition.
Watch More with TheStreet:
- 5 Times Elon Musk Was Absolute Magic on Twitter: Video
- Jim Cramer Reveals DowDuPont as One of His Favorite Stocks
- Many U.S. States Fail at Teaching High School Students About Money (Podcast)
- Here's How to Use Bitcoin to Buy Real Estate