Defy, a CBD sports performance brand that was co-funded with NFL Hall of Famer Terrell Davis has a new CEO at its helm: Megan Bushell.
Bushell was previously the COO and is a co-founder of the company.
On its website, the company says, "In 2017, NFL Hall of Fame Running Back Terrell Davis first used CBD to recover after a workout—and it genuinely changed his life. Through it, he was able to recover faster between workouts and achieve a level of locked-in focus that helped him defy the challenges that hold athletes back: his injury history, his overworked muscles and the deteriorating effects of age. Inspired to share these benefits with all athletes and exercise fans alike, Terrell teamed up with Megan Bushell and Beau Wehrle on a mission to launch DEFY."
So, how is Defy thriving in the CBD space as it's gotten more and more popular and mainstream in the past couple of years?
And how would Defy approach offers from big companies--such as a company like Pepsi or Coca-Cola?
Watch the video above for more from Bushell.
You can follow Katherine Ross on Twitter at @byKatherineRoss.
Latest Videos From TheStreet and Jim Cramer:
- Will Americans Get More Stimulus Money?
- Sports and Masks Go Back Way Further Than the Pandemic
- How Is a Supreme Court Justice Nominated?
- Why Jim Cramer Is Still Bullish on Johnson & Johnson's Vaccine
- Bentley Systems CEO on Going Public After 36 Years as a Private Company
- The 'Motherhood Penalty' Can Unfairly Lower Your Social Security Benefit