At TheStreet's Investor Boot Camp, the final panel was dedicated to alternative investing. So everything from cannabis to cryptos was discussed.
Co-moderated by Kinsey Grant, Staff Writer, TheStreet and Jane King, LilaMax Media/TheStreet Contributor, their panel consisted of:
- Debra Borchardt, Co-Founder, Editor-in-Chief and CEO, Green Market Report
- Peter Hug, Global Trading Director, Kitco Metals, Inc
- Vince Molinari, CEO, Templum Markets, LLC
- Michael Terpin, Founder and CEO, Transform Group
In the clip above, Grant asks the question every retail investor wants to know: How do you get cryptocurrency exposure in your portfolio?
"It depends where you are at your stage in life," said Terpin, who's portfolio is about 60% in crypto. "If your 85 years old, you're probably not going to be investing in crypto....but if you're 40 and you're looking at also putting something aside for your kids' college fund," then consider it says Terpin.
But for more on all of this, watch the clip above.
Excerpts from our Boot Camp event here:
- Cramer: 2018 Nightmarishly Opposite from 2017
- Jim Cramer's Investing Rules Still Hold True
- PayPal CEO: You Have to Give People Choice to Succeed
- PayPal CEO: We Want to Democratize Money For All Consumers
- Tesla: Why Top Experts at Jim Cramer's Investor Boot Camp Aren't Tesla Fans
Watch the full interview here: