Caterpillar (CAT) - Get Caterpillar Inc. Report released blowout quarterly results and the stock could rise to $120 a share, according to TheStreet's Action Alerts PLUS Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer. The stock currently trades near $113 a share.
Watch all of Jim Cramer's latest videos, right here:
- Here Is Jim Cramer's Advice on Alphabet Following Its Earnings
- Jim Cramer Reveals Why He Doesn't Like the Automaker Stocks
- Jim Cramer Reveals Why McDonald's CEO Steve Easterbrook Is Crushing It
- Facebook Has Been Chilled By Alphabet, Jim Cramer Explains
- Jim Cramer on Jimmy Choo: I Think Michael Kors Was Desperate
- Jim Cramer Reveals a Key Valuation Metric for Citigroup
- Take Advantage of Any Weakness in United Technologies Shares, Jim Cramer Says
- Jim Cramer Reveals What to Watch in Boeing and Coca-Cola's Earnings
Watch more feature videos from TheStreet:
- From Catalogs to Catastrophe: A Sears Timeline
- Civil Forfeiture Is Making Headlines, But What Does It Actually Mean for You?
- Birchbox Revolutionized How We Buy Beauty Products
- Quiz: Where Were Your Favorite Netflix Series Filmed?
- 5 Outrageously Expensive Jimmy Choo Shoes and Bags That Should Scare Coach